The authors of SBDC are very excited about the MRA project at Manitoba Mountain Alaska. We love the concept of a sustainable, low impact ski area that promotes a family vibe and accessible skiing without the glitz. However, the aspect of the project that we are most stoked about is that just beyond the proposed ski area boundary is straight up, slam banging, down to the nitty gritty big mountain backcountry terrain. Huge vertical and the ability to ski just about every aspect and exposure. When the surface lifts are up and running you will be able to cruise to the jumping off point and step into the white room. Manitoba Mountain is going to be a ski touring mecca! www.skimanitobamountain.com
Double Feature Now Playing!
- Truckee River Day
- JP Auclair and Andreas Fransson killed in avalanche
- Heavy Precip Drowns King Fire
- King Fire threatens Tahoe Basin
- RIP C2
- A blast from the past…Hot Dog 30th Anniversary Party
- Mt. Shasta sets up early
- Let the good times roll
- Winter shows up
- It’s Time to Get Ill! The 2014 Pain McShlonkey Classic!