The 19th Annual Truckee River Day was held Sunday. 400 volunteers completed restoration work at 14 different sites including Prosser Creek, Martis Valley and of course the Truckee River. The three year drought has reduced water levels enough to access and remove large amounts of Eurasion milfoil, an invasive weed which has flourished on the upper portions of the Truckee River.
Double Feature Now Playing!
- Truckee River Day
- JP Auclair and Andreas Fransson killed in avalanche
- Heavy Precip Drowns King Fire
- King Fire threatens Tahoe Basin
- RIP C2
- A blast from the past…Hot Dog 30th Anniversary Party
- Mt. Shasta sets up early
- Let the good times roll
- Winter shows up
- It’s Time to Get Ill! The 2014 Pain McShlonkey Classic!